Author Topic: Otley College test maze SUNDAY, 11th May  (Read 2344 times)

David Churchyard

• phpBB Senior member
    • http://www.tricees.co.uk
Otley College test maze SUNDAY, 11th May
« on: 21 March, 2014, 03:10:25 PM »
It's sort of time to think about the Otley College (now "Otley & Easton College" after a merger) open day.

It has been decided to have the even on a SUNDAY (the 11th May 2014), rather than the usual Saturday event.

Everyone is very welcome, but I need to know if the regular gang (you know who you are) are still able and willing to attend.

Please let me know if you wish/don't wish to come along. We have a casual get together and a 11x11 maze for testing/demoing to the public.

Also, there is a chance that we might be in a conservatory - do we think that possible high light levels could cause a problem - I know we have had problems with light/dark corners of mazes in the past.

All the best,

David

PS, the Bacon Bun bribe is still on offer to any mouse owner who attends, and yes, if we don't put on a show, I'll end up with car parking duties! Gulp!

timfoden

• phpBB Member
Re: Otley College test maze SUNDAY, 11th May
« Reply #1 on: 23 March, 2014, 04:20:28 PM »
Hi Dave,

Sure. I'll be there.

Cheers, Tim.

David Churchyard

• phpBB Senior member
    • http://www.tricees.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: 02 April, 2014, 04:10:07 PM »
Thanks Tim,

Trying to find contact details for Derek or Jim as I'd love they to be able to visit, and they have half the maze!

David

kenh

• phpBB Member
« Reply #3 on: 23 April, 2017, 10:50:42 AM »

Dave.

When is the event this year, I looked at the web site and saw 2 events only a couple of weeks apart. Also you may want to ask Pete to put it on his main web site page to advertise it a bit wider as some people at Minos yesterday were unaware of it.

Ken.

Micromouseonline Forum

« Reply #3 on: 23 April, 2017, 10:50:42 AM »